Activities & Events
Enjoying each day is unique to everyone. However, at Villa at the Lake we try to find a variety of activities, events, and outings that will bring a smile to the residents that live there. Because the interests of the residents change, activity calendars will vary according to the current interests.
Find photos and videos of our events on our Facebook page.
A sampling of activities* are:
- Physical Activities (stretches, walks, chair exercises, Wii bowling)
- Musical Activities (sing-a-longs, live entertainment, name that tune)
- Reminiscing (car shows, antique road show, cooking club, show and tell)
- Spiritual (Bible study, hymn singing, church services - provided by local congregations, Rosary and Mass)
- Current Events (coffee break, newspaper highlights, political guests)
- Outings (picnics in the park, motorcycle show, Lunch Bunch, trips to the movies, weekly shopping trips)
- Continuing Education (arm chair travel, exploring unique foods)
- Sensory Enjoyment (foot massages, hand soaks, bread baking, visiting pets)
- Intergenerational (partnerships with school children at local schools, activities with preschoolers)
- Family Events (summer picnic, Christmas party, monthly birthday parties, Mother's Day and Father's Day events and pet parades)
Download and Print the Villa at the Lake Activities Calendars below:
*Activities will vary for Lavender Lane, the Alzheimer's and dementia care program, and will consist of more one-on-one programs.