Activities & Events
Enjoying each day is unique to everyone. However, at Villa at the Lake we try to find a variety of activities, events, and outings that will bring a smile to the residents that live there. Because the interests of the residents change, activity calendars will vary according to the current interests.
A sampling of activities* are:
- Physical Activities (stretches, walks, chair exercises, Wii bowling)
- Musical Activities (sing-a-longs, live entertainment, name that tune)
- Reminiscing (car shows, antique road show, cooking club, show and tell)
- Spiritual (Bible study, hymn singing, church services - provided by local congregations, Rosary and Mass)
- Current Events (coffee break, newspaper highlights, political guests)
- Outings (picnics in the park, motorcycle show, Lunch Bunch, trips to the movies, weekly shopping trips)
- Continuing Education (arm chair travel, exploring unique foods)
- Sensory Enjoyment (foot massages, hand soaks, bread baking, visiting pets)
- Intergenerational (partnerships with school children at local schools, activities with preschoolers)
- Family Events (summer picnic, Christmas party, monthly birthday parties, Mother's Day and Father's Day events and pet parades)
Download and Print the Villa at the Lake Activities Calendars below:
*Activities will vary for Lavender Lane, the Alzheimer's and dementia care program, and will consist of more one-on-one programs.