Activities & Events
An opportunity to enjoy daily life enrichment activities is one of the reasons many older adults choose to call Serenity home.
Our life enrichment team knows it’s important to offer a wide variety of activities, events, and community outings. We go beyond Bingo to encourage lifelong learning and wellness and strive to make each day remarkable.
Find photos and videos of our events on our Facebook page.
A Day in the Life of a Resident:
On any given day you might find one group of residents engaged in a spirited Wii bowling competition, while others are taking part in Bible Study. Activities vary according to the hobbies and interests of current residents.
- Physical Activities (Stretches, walks, chair exercises, bicycle rides)
- Musical Activities (Sing-a-longs, live entertainment, Name that Tune contests, summer concerts in the park)
- Reminiscing (Old car shows, antique road show, cooking club)
- Spiritual (Bible study, hymn singing, religious services)
- Current Events (Coffee Klutch, newspaper highlights, political guests)
- Outings (Lunch Bunch, trips to the movies, scenic drives, shopping trips)
- Local Community Outings (Bowling alley, museums, plays, concerts, ball games, educational trips and much more)
- Continuing Education (Spanish class, art appreciation, arm chair travel, exploring unique foods)
- Sensory Enjoyment (Foot massages, hand soaks, visiting pets)
- Socialize (Bingo, card games, book discussion group, word puzzles)
- Intergenerational Events (Partnerships with school children, activities with local preschoolers)
Family Events (Summer picnic, Christmas party, monthly birthday parties, pet parades)
Activities vary in our Alzheimer's and dementia care program. In addition to scheduled programs, we also offer one-on-one programs. Life enrichment programs are scheduled seven days a week and into the evening hours most days.
Life enrichment programs in Memory Support are scheduled seven days a week and into the evening hours most days.
Join Us for a Life Enrichment Program
If you are considering a move to Serenity, A Randall Residence for yourself or a senior loved one, we encourage you to join us for any of our scheduled Life Enrichment programs. It’s a great way to see what remarkable senior living looks like! Contact us to learn more.