Activities & Events
At Royalton Woods we plan a variety of activities, events, and outings to bring enjoyment to the residents that live here. Activity calendars will vary according to the interests of the current residents.
Find photos and videos of our events on our Facebook page.
A sampling of activities are:
- Physical Activities (stretches, walks, chair exercises, Wii bowling)
- Musical Activities (sing-a-longs, live entertainment, name that tune, summer concerts in the park)
- Reminiscing (car shows, antique road show, cooking club, show and tell)
- Spiritual (Bible study, hymn singing, church services)
- Current Events (Coffee Klatch, newspaper highlights, political guests)
- Outings (Lunch Bunch, trips to the movies, scenic drives, shopping trips, days at the County Fair)
- Continuing Education (Spanish class, art appreciation, arm chair travel, exploring unique foods)
- Sensory Enjoyment (foot massages, hand soaks, visiting pets)
- Social Interaction (Bingo, card games, book discussion group, word puzzles)
- Inter-generational Events (partnerships with school children at local elementary, activities with preschoolers)
- Family Events (summer picnic, Christmas party, monthly birthday parties, pet parades)