The needs and preferences of each resident are listened to at Governor's Pointe. We know that everyone is unique, and we offer a variety of services and amenities to meet the needs of our Mentor assisted living residents.
- Private suites, each with a private bathroom.
- Wall to wall carpet, window blinds, valance, and an apartment sized refrigerator provided.
- Comfortable community areas for all to enjoy.
- Living rooms with conversation and media areas.
- Casually elegant dining room.
- Private dining room for intimate family gatherings.
- Beauty and hair salon (additional fee).
- Courtyard for walks, relaxation and flower gardening opportunities.
- Emergency call response system in all suites.
- All utilities and cable television included (phone service is an additional fee).
- Trained staff available 24 hours a day.
- Health care monitored by licensed nurses.
- Medication management (We order, manage and administer medications according to physician orders).
- Personal assistance could include: personal hygiene and grooming, bathing or showering assistance, dressing assistance, clothing management, mobility assistance, continence management, and diabetes management.
- Three well-balanced meals served daily restaurant-style.
- Snacks available throughout the day.
- Weekly housekeeping, with daily bed making and trash removal.
- Weekly laundry service (except dry cleaning).
- Social, recreational, and spiritual activities
- Podiatrist (comes for appointments on a regular schedule)
- Transportation to local doctor's appointments
- Respite care (upon availability)