Services and Amenities
The needs and preferences of each resident are listened to at Villa at the Lake. We know that everyone is unique, and we offer a variety of services and amenities to meet the needs of our Conneaut assisted living residents.
- Private suites, each with a private bathroom.
- Wall to wall carpet, window blinds and valance, an apartment sized refrigerator and microwave are provided.
- Comfortable community areas for all to enjoy.
- Living rooms with conversation and media areas
- Casually elegant dining room
- Game area for entertainment
- Private dining room for intimate family gatherings
- Beauty and hair salon (additional fee).
- Courtyard for walks, relaxation and flower gardening opportunities
- Chapel for Bible study and church services
- Library stocked with public library books
- Resident parking for resident vehicles
- Individual locking mail boxes serviced by the US Postal Service
- Whirlpool baths for therapeutic and hygienic purposes
- Resident laundry room with washer, dryer and iron with board
- Outside pavilion available for family picnics or simple relaxation
- Resident galley kitchen that is fully equipped
- Facility security with a full alert alarm system
- Emergency call response system in all suites.
- Fire safety system
- All utilities and cable television included (phone service is an additional fee)
- Trained staff and licensed nurses available 24 hours a day
- Health care monitored by licensed nurses
- Medication management (We order, manage and administer medications according to physician orders).
- Personal assistance could include: personal hygiene and grooming, bathing or showering assistance, dressing assistance, clothing management, mobility assistance, continence management, and diabetes management
- Three well-balanced meals served daily restaurant-style
- Snacks available throughout the day
- Weekly housekeeping, with daily bed making, trash removal and change of towels
- Weekly laundry service (dry cleaning can be sent out at an additional cost)
- Social, recreational, and spiritual activities
- Podiatrist (comes for appointments on a regular schedule)
- Transportation to local doctor's appointments
- Respite care (upon availability), including Hospice respite stays