At Randall Residence of Centerville, OH, we realize that dining is more than just an important nutritional event. It is also a meaningful social occasion. Residents enjoy chef-prepared, balanced menu choices as they gather with friends in our dining room.
Randall Residence menus offer residents a taste of home. We honor local preferences for food choices and utilize local produce according to the season.
- Eggs (Any Style)
- Ham & Cheese Omelet or Western Omelet
- Fresh Grilled Sausage Link/Patty or Cherrywood Smoked Bacon
- Belgian Waffle, Buttermilk Pancakes, Blueberry Pancakes, French Toast or Biscuits & Gravy
- Oatmeal, Grits, Cream of Wheat or Assorted Cold Cereals
- Blueberry Muffin, Cinnamon Roll, Bagel, English Muffin, or Selection of Breads
- Fresh Cut Season Fruits
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- Oven Roasted Turkey Breast or Hickory Smoked Pit Ham
- Grilled Tomato & Cheese Sandwich
- Traditional Stuffing
- Cauliflower Gratin
- Selection of Desserts
- Homemade Chicken Tortellini Soup or Classic Tomato Vegetable Salad
- Chef’s Salad, Cobb Salad, Caesar Salad, Grilled Chicken or Steak Salad Entrée
- Baby Back Ribs – Slow Roasted, Dry Rubbed, Brushed with a Sweet and Tangy BBQ Sauce
- Shrimp Scampi – Delicate White Shrimp Sautéed in Roasted Garlic Butter, finished with White Wine
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap – Marinated Grilled Chicken Tossed with Fresh Cut Romaine, Parmesan Cheese, Caesar Dressing and Homemade Croutons in a Whole Grain Tortilla
- Wild Rice Pilaf, Fresh Sautéed Asparagus, Garlic Mashed Redskin Potatoes or Honey-bourbon Glazed Carrots
- Homemade Caramel Apple Pie, Pineapple Upside Down Cake, Strawberry Mousse (sugar free) or Blueberry Pie (sugar free)
Memory Support Dining
Menu options for our specialized Alzheimer's and dementia care program will occasionally be different than the rest of our community’s options. This is because food choices in Memory Support are selected to meet the unique needs of people with memory impairment, such as easy-to-eat finger foods for a resident who struggles to use silverware.
Join Us for Lunch or Dinner at Randall Residence
If you or a senior loved one is considering a move to Randall Residence, we invite you to experience our dining program in person. Please call to schedule a time when you can be our guest for lunch or dinner!