Activities & Events
At Randall Residence of Centerville we plan a variety of activities, events, and outings that meet the wishes of the Independent Living resident and a separate calendar of events for our Assisted Living residents. Activity calendars will vary according to the interests of the current residents.
Find photos and videos of our events on our Facebook page.
A sampling of activities are:
- Physical Activities (stretches, walks, chair exercises, Wii bowling, spring time flower planting)
- Musical Activities (sing-a-longs, live entertainment, name that tune)
- Reminiscing (car shows, antique road show, cooking club, show and tell, Resident of the Month)
- Spiritual (Bible study, hymn singing, church services provided by local congregations, Rosary and Mass)
- Current Events (Coffee Klutch, newspaper highlights, political guests)
- Outings (Lunch Bunch, trips to the movies, scenic drives, shopping trips)
- Continuing Education (art appreciation, armchair travel, exploring unique foods)
- Sensory Enjoyment (foot massages, hand soaks, bread baking, visiting pets)
- Social Interaction (Bingo, card games, book discussion group, word puzzles)
- Inter-generational Events (partnerships with school children at local schools, activities with preschoolers)
- Family Events (summer picnics, Christmas party, monthly birthday parties, pet parades)
- Scheduled resident and family meetings and care conferences