Services and Amenities
Let’s face it. When it comes to your home, the little details matter. Our staff takes time to listen to the hopes, needs and dreams of our residents and to create a community they can comfortably call home.
With services designed to provide just the right amount of support, our goal is to help each resident maintain their independence.
Keep reading below for a partial list of what we offer.
- Private suites
- All utilities and cable television included (phone service excluded)
- Emergency call response system
- Fire safety system
- Comfortable common areas located throughout the community
- Living rooms with conversation and media areas
- Dining rooms to make meal time a more social event
- On-site hair salon (additional fee)
- Courtyards to enjoy walks with friends and family
Because we know how important it is for each of our residents to maintain as much independence as is safely possible, we have a variety of services designed to meet individual needs. They include:
- Caregivers and staff on-site 24-hours a day
- Health care needs and status monitored by a licensed nurse
- Medication management (we order, manage and administer medications according to physician orders)
- Personal care that can include: assistance with bathing, showering, grooming and dressing; clothing management; mobility support; continence care; and diabetes management
- Three well-balanced meals and snacks served daily
- Weekly housekeeping services and daily bed making and trash removal
- Weekly laundry service
- A wide variety of life enrichment programs and activities
- Transportation to local doctor's appointments
- Access to visiting professionals, such as physician, dentist, optometrist, podiatrist, physical therapy, hospice and more
- We extend an open invitation to you and your senior loved one to visit Lakeshore Woods, Randall Residence. Contact Us today to schedule a time!