Services and Amenities
Let’s face it. When it comes to your home, the little details matter. From amenities like an on-site beauty salon, sidewalk café, theater, performance stage, art studio, greenhouse and balconies to enjoy a lemonade, Randall Residence of Wood Dale is a thoughtfully designed community.
Our staff takes time to listen to the hopes, needs and dreams of our residents and to create a community they can comfortably call home.
With services designed to provide just the right amount of support, our goal is to help each resident maintain their independence.
Amenities at Randall Residence of Wood Dale
Here are just a few of the amenities residents of Randall Residence, enjoy:
- Private suite in a variety of floorplans, complete with a private bathroom
- All utilities and cable television included (phone service excluded)
- Emergency call response system
- Comfortable common areas located throughout the community
- Elegant dining rooms and a Sidewalk Cafe
- Theater, art studio, golf driving range, greenhouse, performance stage and more
- On-site hair salon (additional fee)
- Balconies to enjoy evenings with friends and family
Services at Randall Residence
Because we know how important it is for each of our residents to maintain as much independence as is safely possible, we have a variety of services designed to meet individual needs. They include:
- Caregivers and staff on-site 24 hours a day
- Health care needs and status monitored by licensed nurses
- Medication management (we order, manage and administer medications according to physician orders.)
- Personal care that can include: assistance with bathing, showering, grooming and dressing; clothing management; mobility support; continence care; and diabetes management
- Three well-balanced meals and snacks served daily
- Weekly housekeeping services and daily bed making and trash removal
- Weekly laundry service
- A wide variety of life enrichment programs and activities
- Transportation to local doctor's appointments
- Access to visiting professionals, such as physician, dentist, optometrist, podiatrist, physical therapy, hospice and more.
We extend an open invitation to you and your senior loved one to visit Randall Residence of Wood Dale. Contact us today to schedule a time!