Memory & Dementia Care
Carriage Crossing Senior Living offers comprehensive and caring Alzheimer's and dementia care in Arcola, IL. The mission of our supportive communities is to serve the special needs of individuals with Alzheimer's disease, dementia, and other forms of memory loss.
Dementia is a brain disorder that affects a person's ability to remember, learn, and communicate. Dementia is caused by the damage of brain cells. A head injury, stroke, brain tumor, or disease (such as Alzheimer's disease) can damage brain cells and lead to dementia. Many of us will deal with dementia or another form of memory impairment as we age. In the early stages, a person afflicted with dementia may function normally and be able to live independently, but as the disorder progresses the ability to perform daily tasks will dwindle.
Carriage Crossing Senior Living offers the very best of care to help those with memory loss maintain function. Our structured care program provides the stability of a routine while maximizing independence and autonomy. Our employees are trained using the Alzheimer's Association's CARES: A Dementia Care-giving Approach, Virtual Dementia Tour, and Randall University materials.
We care, and it shows. Our residents receive quality care in a loving atmosphere, with a warm friendly smile and an encouraging word. Life is full of frustrations, hurdles and obstacles that need to be overcome. Let Carriage Crossing Senior Living provide that gentle helping hand to maintain your loved ones quality of life.
Reflections has studio-sized suites, spacious family dining, and a large activity area complete with kitchen. Our program director is specially trained in establishing appropriate activities designed to encourage social interaction as well as physical exercise.
Reflections Memory Care in Arcola, IL, features the following Services and Amenities:
- Private Suite with full, private bath
- Housekeeping & laundry services
- 24-hour secured community
- Medication management
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming as needed
- Satellite TV & utilities (except phone)
- Social, educational, spiritual and recreational activities
- Scheduled transportation services for area doctor appointments
- 24-hour RN/LPN care along with Certified Nursing Assistance
- Complimentary Assessment provided by Genesis Rehabilitation Services on-site to determine the stage of dementia, subsequent therapy needs and a written service plan to guide our staff with specified activities geared to help an individual to excel in their current stage