Activities & Events
An opportunity to enjoy daily life enrichment activities is one of the reasons many older adults choose to call Randall Residence of Wood Dale home.
Our life enrichment team knows it’s important to offer a wide variety of activities, events, and community outings. We go beyond Bingo to encourage lifelong learning and wellness.
A Day in the Life of a Resident
On any given day you might find one group of residents engaged in a spirited Wii bowling competition, while others are taking part in Bible Study. Activities vary according to the hobbies and interests of current residents.
- Physical Activities (Stretches, walks, chair exercises, bicycle rides)
- Music (Sing-a-longs, live entertainment, Name that Tune contests, summer concerts in the park)
- Reminiscing (Old car shows, antique road show, cooking club)
- Spiritual (Bible study, hymn singing, religious services)
- Current Events (Coffee Klutch, newspaper highlights, political guests)
- Local Community Outings (Bowling alley, museums, plays, concerts, ball games, educational trips and much more)
- Continuing Education (Spanish class, art appreciation, arm chair travel, exploring unique foods)
- Sensory Enjoyment (Foot massages, hand soaks, visiting pets)
- Socialize (Bingo, card games, book discussion group, word puzzles)
- Intergenerational Events (Partnerships with school children, activities with local preschoolers)
- Family Events (Summer picnic, Christmas party, monthly birthday parties, pet parades)
Liberty Suites Alzheimer’s Program
Activities vary in Liberty Suites, our Alzheimer's and dementia care program. In addition to scheduled programs, we also offer one-on-one programs.
Life enrichment programs in Liberty Suites are scheduled seven days a week and into the evening hours most days.
Download our Life Enrichment Calendars
To get a peek inside our life enrichment offerings, please use the links below to download and print one of the Randall Residence of Wood Dale activities calendars:
***Link coming soon.***
Join Us for a Life Enrichment Program
If you are considering a move to Randall Residence of Wood Dale for yourself or a senior loved one, we encourage you to join us for any of our scheduled Life Enrichment programs. It’s a great way to see what remarkable senior living looks like! Contact us to learn more.